- Check and make sure that your printer is plugged in, turned on and has paper in its tray.
- Check that the display light shows normal status.
- Turn your printer off and then turn it on again and check if printing is now possible.
- If alerts are displayed on your printer, check the original documentation or visit the manufacturer's website for known issues mentioned.
- If the printer continue to display faults after all the above steps are taken, it may make sense to contact the printer manufacturer for further assistance.
Windows and Apple Mac Printer Troubleshooting Tips
Common Printer Troubleshooting Steps We Recommend
- Check for Software Update from the App store for Mac printers or the Manufacture's driver package for Windows printers.
- Refer to the printer's manufacturer for additional support.
To get Professional Printer Support and Troubleshooting help, simply contact us on 07951 878 703 now, alternatively Request Your Printer Quote today.